New for 2022
Download our New AFH Full line Catalog and LoCor® Systems brochure!
Our updated brochures are available in print and digital versions for your convenience.
Introducing the NEW 41508 Livi® VPG Kitchen Roll Towel
Premium quality. Absorbent. Sheet size options.
- Premium performance kitchen roll towel.
- Select-a-Size – half-sheet and full-sheet size options.
- Perfect product for kitchens, break rooms and food service solutions.
- Made from sustainable, rapidly renewable fiber (RRF).
- Strong, absorbent, white and bright paper towels.
Work Hard. Stay Safe.
Get back to work safely with these industry-specific tips from the American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA).*
* Get Back to Work Safely is a registered trademark of AIHA and resource materials provided here are AIHA produced reference information for public use. These guidance documents were primarily developed for businesses that don't have readily available occupational health and safety resources, and designed to help business owners, facilities managers, employers, employees and consumers implement science-backed procedures for limiting the spread of the coronavirus. They are subject to any local, state, or federal directives, laws, or orders about operating a business and should only be used if they do not conflict with any such orders. These documents are subject to revision and shall be updated accordingly.
It's a one-ply wonder.
Our new LoCor® 26823 Bath Tissue packs 3,000 sheets per roll.
- 200% more white, bright, soft, smart paper on every roll. *
- Smaller cores and single-ply paper reduce change-outs.
- Perfect for high-traffic facilities like schools, airports and stadiums.
- Compatible with top-down, side-by-side and LoCor® 4 bath tissue dispensers.
* As compared to a 1,000-sheet roll.
Help protect yourself and others.
Livi® VPG Select Facial Tissue is strong, soft and reliable when you need it.
Four more. Less core.
The all-new LoCor® 4 Bath Tissue Dispenser brings high style and increased capacity to high-traffic washrooms.
· Available in White, Black and Stainless Steel finishes.
· Fits 6,000 2-ply or 10,000 1-ply sheets.
· Easy and reliable manual drop-down for quick & easy reserve roll access.
Welcome to Solaris Paper. We’re proud of the products we produce. Our paper towel and tissue products use high-quality, Rapidly Renewable Fiber (RRF) and our sleek LoCor® dispensers are a beautiful way to boost efficiency. But we don’t stop there. Rather than simply being a manufacturer or distributor, we work to become a resource you can rely on, every day. By bringing together smart, sustainable products and superior service, Solaris Paper is changing the industry for the better.
Hard Wound Roll Towels
Center Pull Towels
Kitchen Roll Towels
LoCor® Dispensing Systems
Committed to a better change.
Solaris Paper is committed to sustainability. From our Rapidly Renewable Fiber (RRF), to our streamlined processes—we provide choices that lead to a better way of doing things.
Think outside the triangle.
Rapidly Renewable Fiber
Solaris Paper uses Rapidly Renewable Fiber (RRF) from eucalyptus and acacia trees, which can be harvested every six to eight years—less than half as long as traditional growth trees.
Renew. Restore. Repeat.
RRF isn’t the only way Solaris Paper helps to support real sustainability. Along with our strategic supply partner Asia Pulp and Paper (APP), we are committed to Zero Deforestation. Through commitments and partnerships with The Forest Trust and leading NGOs and stakeholders and the United Nations, APP has ended natural forest clearance throughout its supply chain.
Rapidly Renewable Fiber.
The renewable fiber in Solaris Paper meets the USGBC LEED certification standard requirements helping facilities reach their sustainability goals.
A strong partnership
Strategic Sourcing - APP
Our strategic supply partnership with Asia Pulp and Paper (APP) helps us manage and maintain a vertically integrated business model that provides our customers with the economic and quality benefits of an efficient, responsibly managed organization.