Atlanta, GA (March 2017)
Solaris Paper® is pleased to announce the new 1500 Sheet LoCor® Bath Tissue offering (26824). This new LoCor® bath tissue is the perfect choice for end users who want a higher capacity product option to use in conjunction with the New & Improved LoCor® dispensing systems.
26824 1500 Sheet LoCor® Bath Tissue Features:
- High capacity roll bath tissue that saves time with reduced roll change outs
- Same great sheet and size as our 26821 LoCor 1000 Sheet LoCor BT but with 500 more sheets
- Saves 33% or more in labor costs when compared with 1000 sheet count rolls or smaller
- 1500 sheets versus 500 sheets universal bath – 3 times the sheets or 200% more on the roll
- Double roll capacity LoCor® Dispensers offer 3000 sheet capacity – equivalent to standard JBT Jr. roll
- Made from sustainable rapidly renewable fiber (RRF) meeting USGBC LEED® standard requirements.
LoCor towel and bath tissue products provide a viable alternative to recycled-base paper products with Solaris Paper’s Rapidly Renewable Fiber (RRF) based towel and bath tissue products – that meet USGBC LEED standards requirements and promote our continued commitment to zero deforestation and sustainability.
Learn more about Solaris Paper’s new LoCor® Bath Tissue product.
Click here to find your local Solaris Paper sales representative.